There’s a new way the cookie crumbles for OREO cookie fans at Dunkin’ Donuts and Baskin-Robbins this summer
To help OREO celebrate its 100th birthday, Dunkin’ Donuts, America’s all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods, and Baskin-Robbins, the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops, have introduced a sweet collection of OREO inspired treats.
Dunkin’ Donuts’ OREO Inspired Menu Items
Dunkin’ Donuts’ classic Coolatta beverages and lineup of delicious donuts get the OREO treatment this summer with limited-time menu items:
- OREO Coolatta in Coffee and Vanilla Bean flavors – Smooth Dunkin’ Donuts Frozen Coffee drink and OREO cookie crumbles, topped with whipped cream.
- OREO Donut – A yeast donut, filled with vanilla buttercreme, frosted in white icing and topped with OREO cookie crumble.
- OREO Crumble Donut – A yeast ring donut frosted in white icing and topped with OREO cookie crumble.
Baskin-Robbins’ OREO Inspired Menu Items
Baskin-Robbins is keeping OREO cookie fans cool this summer with frozen treats featuring OREO cookies in its premium hard scoop ice cream, milkshakes, sundaes, custom ice cream cakes and creamy soft serve:
- July Flavor of the Month: OREO ‘N Chocolate – Made with chocolate ice cream and OREO cookie pieces swirled with a crispy fudge crackle ribbon. OREO ‘N Chocolate ice cream is available by the scoop in a cup or cone, and as a Baskin-Robbins milkshake. Ice cream lovers can also bring the flavor home in fresh-packed pints and quarts to enjoy with family and friends or to create their own specialty ice cream desserts.*
- OREO Ice Cream Cake Bites – OREO Cookies ‘n Cream ice cream over chocolate cake covered with chocolate-flavored coating and finished with a buttercream rosette.
- OREO Cookie Cake – A cake that will please cookie and ice cream lovers alike. OREO cookies circle the top of this delicious cake frosted with vanilla ice cream, drizzled in dark chocolate and decorated with a fudge border.
- OREO ‘N Chocolate Layered Sundae – Hot fudge layered with OREO ‘N Chocolate ice cream and chopped OREO cookie pieces, topped with marshmallow, more hot fudge, whipped cream and more chopped OREO cookie pieces.
- OREO 31 Below Soft Serve – A smooth and creamy vanilla soft serve treat with chopped OREO cookie pieces.
Dunkin’ Donuts’ and Baskin-Robbins’ OREO inspired items are available at participating restaurants nationwide for a limited time.
Dunkin’ Donuts is also giving people a chance to win great summer prizes and share all their adventurous ways to keep it cool this summer. Dunkin’ Donuts’ OREO Coolatta 100 Summer Adventures & Sweepstakes on Facebook offers a chance to win $1,000 toward the summer adventure of your dreams, along with daily prize packs including a $25 Dunkin’ Donuts Card, a Dunkin’ Donuts travel mug and a Dunkin’ Donuts t-shirt. To enter, visit the special Summer Adventures tab at Dunkin’ Donuts’ official Facebook page, where people can check out a list of 100 summer activities, check off all the adventures they’ve done or are going to do, and share with friends. For full promotion details and requirements, please click the “Official Rules” at the bottom of the Dunkin’ Donuts “OREO Coolatta 100 Summer Adventures & Sweepstakes” Facebook tab.
*In California, Baskin-Robbins offers fresh-packed ice cream in two sizes: small (12 oz) and regular (1 lb., 8 oz).
Dunkin’ Donuts is America’s favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin’ Donuts is a market leader in the regular/decaf coffee, iced coffee, hot flavored coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin’ Donuts has earned the No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for six years running. The company has more than 10,000 restaurants in 32 countries worldwide. For the full-year 2011, Dunkin’ Donuts’ restaurants had global franchisee-reported sales of approximately $6.4 billion. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin’ Donuts is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. family of companies. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.
Baskin-Robbins has added more than 1,000 delicious and fun ice cream flavors to its flavor library in its more than 65 year history. In addition to its range of OREO inspired frozen treats, Baskin-Robbins offers hard scoop ice cream, soft serve, sundaes, frozen beverages and custom ice cream cakes. For more information about Baskin-Robbins’ summer flavors and its July Flavor of the Month, visit www.BaskinRobbins.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/BaskinRobbins) or on Twitter (www.twitter.com/BaskinRobbins).
© 2012, JunkFoodNews.net. All rights reserved. All content copyrighted or used with permission. This content may not be distributed, modified, reproduced in whole or in part without prior permission from JunkFoodNews.net.Please note that some products and special offers may no longer be available. We continue to display these articles as examples of advertising that has been used by the fast food industry over the years. Contact your local restaurant or retail store to check current price and availability.