Haagen-Dazs, continuing a longtime tradition of excellence, has unveiled Desserts Extraordinaire and Tres Leches ice creams
Desserts Extraordinaire is a mouth-watering line of seven ice cream flavors inspired by the world’s indulgent desserts. Tres Leches is an Hispanic-inspired flavor and the latest addition to Haagen-Dazs’ popular Latin line of ice cream.
Desserts Extraordinaire is a line of seven ice cream flavors that create the ultimate ice cream experience. Each selection is made with super premium quality ingredients and captures the essence of the dessert it represents. The tantalizing flavors include:
- Bananas Foster – smooth banana ice cream enhanced with a hint of brown sugar and rum,
- Creme Brulee – silky custard ice cream with a swirl of caramelized sugar
- Chocolate Mousse – the richest chocolate ice cream, fluffy and smooth
- French Vanilla Mousse – soft and silky French vanilla ice cream
- Strawberry Cheesecake – cheesecake ice cream with a sweet blend of strawberries and crunchy graham crust
- Chocolate Raspberry Torte – rich chocolate ice cream with a tart raspberry swirl and moist pieces of chocolate cake
- Cafe Mocha Frappe – creamy chocolate ice cream swirled with coffee.
These seven, creamy dessert flavors are being introduced alongside Tres Leches ice cream. Based on the Latin American classic Tres Leches cake, Haagen-Dazs has converted the complex flavors and textures of this dessert into a creamy, super-premium ice cream. Bits of sponge cake with a hint of rum flavor are combined into rich milk and cream ice cream, then swirled with a delicate ribbon of caramel and a touch of coconut.
“Desserts are one of life’s little pleasures,” said Colette Roychoudury, Haagen-Dazs marketing manager. “Despite the calorie-counting and diet controversy saturating the news, ice cream will always occupy a special place in our lives.”
Nestle Ice Cream Co. manufactures and markets Haagen-Dazs ice cream, gelato, frozen yogurt, sorbet and novelties; Nestle Drumstick ice cream sundae cones; Nestle Crunch and Butterfinger ice cream bars; Toll House ice cream and chocolate chip cookie sandwiches; Dole frozen juice bars; Nestle IceScreamers frozen treats and Push-Up frozen novelties. Visit the company’s web site at http://www.haagen-dazs.com
© 2012, JunkFoodNews.net. All rights reserved. All content copyrighted or used with permission. This content may not be distributed, modified, reproduced in whole or in part without prior permission from JunkFoodNews.net.Please note that some products and special offers may no longer be available. We continue to display these articles as examples of advertising that has been used by the fast food industry over the years. Contact your local restaurant or retail store to check current price and availability.